Disaster Risk Reduction Center (DiRReC) is a Center for Disaster Management Studies and Actions under the Faculty of Civil Engineering and Planning of Universitas Islam Indonesia managed by the Civil Engineering Study Program. DiRReC was officially established on October 10, 2012, and the office is located in the basement area of Dr. H. Mohammad Natsir Building in UII Integrated Campus, Jl. Kaliurang km. 14.5 Yogyakarta. The activities at this study center are based on the scientific commitment to reduce disaster risk (research- and activity-based risk reduction). The membership of this organization is on a voluntary basis.
- To gather all available human resources in the Faculty of Civil Engineering and Planning of UII who have common interest in disaster management on a voluntary basis.
- To establish a forum for those with concern about disaster management in the form of a study center/tangible actions on disaster management.
- To develop the necessary tools in the organization (Articles of Association and Bylaws, etc.) to supervise the organizational operation.
- The establishment of a professional/semi-professional organization in disaster management
- The synergy of human resource competencies in the Faculty of Civil Engineering and Planning of UII in disaster management
- The operation of organizational schools of thought, actions, and contributions for the purpose of disaster management
- The achievement of tangible benefits by the presence of the organization to the benefit of the community
Activities & Services
- KetuaProf. Ir. Widodo, MSCE., Ph.D
- Sekretaris JendralSetya Winarno, Ph.D
- BendaharaYunalia Muntafi, ST., MT.
- AnggotaProf. Ir. Moch. Teguh, MSCE., Ph.D
Prof. Ir. Sarwidi, MSCE., Ph.D
Dr. Ir. Lalu Makrup., MT
Ir. Bambang Sulistiono, MSCE.
Fitri Nugraheni, ST., MT., Ph.D.
Noor Cholis Idham, Ph.D
Atika Ulfah Jamal, ST., M.Eng., MT.
Agus Qowo ST.